- Mini Trucks
- 2WD only
All rules and safety equipment as outlined in the general safety rules must be followed.
Class entrants must comply with all class and applicable general safety
SHOCK ABSORBERS & BUMP STOPS
- Suspension is open
WHEELS & TIRES
- Must run DOT approved tires and a maximum size of 32 x 11.50 or 285/75Maximum tire size will be 32″ X 11.50″ as indicated on tire. Metric tires may be used so long at they do not exceed the maximum tire size indicated above
- Wheels open
ENGINE and DISPLACEMENT
- Any small block V8
- Any V6
- Any 4 cylinder
- Rotary engines
- Turbos allowed on 4 and 6 cylinder engines *
- All engine modifications are open
- Engine must be located in front of the Driver / Co-Driver, rear of engine must be ahead of the front of the drivers seat.
- Transmission is open.
- See Safety Rules
CHASSIS _ BODY
- Cab must be as same material as delivered from the manufacturer.
- Cab must be one piece and not sectioned or pieced in a way that makes it removable.
- Cab must be attached to the vehicle in the same manner as it was delivered from the manufacturer.
- No fiberglass cabs allowed.
- Stock frame must be used but may be modified or removed behind the cab.
- Chassis must have been delivered from the factory as a 2WD mini truck.